Crafters Challenge February 17th-23rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Katrina ~ So nice to get a project completed the way you like it and ready to move on.

I'm just about there with the afghan. I didn't do any knitting yesterday, otherwise it would probably be done. What I did do was to search through my fabric stash for fabrics to make some chenille potholders with. I'm going to be doing a chenille demonstration at Sewing Club at some point, so I need projects that are in various stages of completion to be able to demonstrate each step. I've also started a document on the computer of all the items I would want to bring and a step-by-step cheat sheet. I have one potholder finished and ready to be washed to create the chenille effect.

I also finished this week's installment of the CCS anemone SAL and started on the February cat. Today I want to get a CCS chart kitted for an April birthday card. I need to do some charting of the lettering also, since I want to change "Friends" to "Daughter".

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Have been away for a bit but wanted to check in! Almost done with the first sheet set!!! Woot! Woot! Also have made decent progress on second sheet set's first pillowcase (that is the one I'm carrying around to work on during DS's karate classes, etc.)

I haven't been feeling well, hectic schedule, so haven't worked on prepping any more project kits yet. The sheet sets will keep me busy a while longer so just focusing on those for now!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AJ, welcome back. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

AJ ~ Hope you feel better soon.

I thought I would/could take the Butterfly Wings scarf with me on my ski trip, but there's not enough left to knit to keep me busy the whole time. I will probably finish it before I leave, maybe even today while I have a pedicure this afternoon. So I need to pull out another skein of yarn for another scarf and decide what pattern to start with it. I need something small to take. I'll have my kindle and perhaps a small kitted CCS chart also.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
DD I've got a car ride to do this weekend and will be taking the cowl with me to crochet. I've been wondering if I'll have enough left to do for the whole ride or if I should start another one!