Crafters Challenge February 3rd-February 9th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
My quilt top is finished. Spent part of this morning figuring how much bias binding I need to to make. I'll make the continuous kind. Just need to find my notes from when I did it last time so I don't make the same mistakes twice.

I need to make a note book with all my notes and print off all the instructions I've saved on my phone. Would be so much easier and organized.

I found a diagram online of a pieced quilt back and will use that as my design for my back. I'll have to fudge a little because of the sizes of my scraps and my quilt. But it will work.

Continue to work crocheting my scarf at night. It's been very slow going with 2 cats helping. They are having way more fun then I am.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Still working on the knitted tote. Need to finish the gusset and then the facial features. All the while I am adding to my craft list for the year. There is so much that I want to do!

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Finished the dress and got a hat made. Also some knitting in on the sweater and some fabrics washed for a mystery paper piecing quilt challenge that has just started. Have a dishcloth waiting to have the tails sewn in and than it will be ready for the gift closet.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Rose, I love knitting but I hate sewing in the tails.
Nearly finished the gusset on the tote. I am hoping to get it finished by the end of February so am pleased with the progress.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Nice accomplishments Rose!