Crafters Challenge July 7th-13th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last week I did finish the smaller granny block thingy for my coworkers great nephew. She wanted just a small square thing that he could carry around. So made it about 22".

Also I worked on some ornaments for a swap I joined.

Purchased the Dr. Seuss material for a quilt I would like to do for Jaymee. a 52" round one made with using the 10 degree wedge ruler. Will see.

More crafts I am planning for Christmas gifts.

What are your plans this week.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
FINISHED!!!
Just got my Mandrake finally finished. about time too because I was getting tired of seeing the stuff laying around.
Put some pics in the community album.

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Finished a ruffled scarf for a gd's birthday that she can wear in cooler weather and made a babys receiving blanket and put a crocheted edging around it. Thinking of projects I can do for christmas gifts. Must because it has been so humid that I went into a meltdown because I haven't any ideas but the cooler weather sure sounds wonderful. Do have central air but prefer the fresh air coming into the windows but will see what happens today. Have a great day and stay cool. jy

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
jy are u crocheting the ruffle scarf? I have to figure that out yet. I have 2 1/2 ornaments to do for a swap for end of July. The crocheted edging will add such a special touch!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
FINISHED!!!
Just got my Mandrake finally finished. about time too because I was getting tired of seeing the stuff laying around.
Put some pics in the community album.

He's really cool, Lucie, and thanks for introducing me to the Community Album - I had no idea it was there!

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Lana: No I didn't crochet the ruffled scarf. I knit them. Never have tried to crochet them. May try it sometime. I really like how they look after completed. jy

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Had a lady come into the bank yesterday and I took my yarn with me (knowing she comes in on Fridays) so she showed me the ruffle scarf--how to start and then to do a few. Thankfully we only had 2 drive ups when she was there. So now I can start on those 3 I would like to do for Christmas.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lucie I only have one about 1/4 the way done but will put a picture of it on my blog. I can't remember if they say the knitted or crocheted are alittle fuller. So fun and easy.

Will be on blog in a.m..

Last edited: