Crafters Challenge June 10th-June 16th, 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, the baby I wanted to sew a few things for that was due around the 20th came on the 7th. Allen did find my tote of baby material so will get started on some burp rags and cloths.

Need to finish up on the CIJ.

What are your plans?

Happy Crafting week!!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Another week gone. I am going to have to really start concentrating on things if I want to be giving crafted items for Christmas. Time is moving by very quickly.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
will continue knitting but won't get much done this week either.

Pic of last painting done in class... Picture is no good they've taken out my resizing irfanview at work so I can't do it properly :(

IMG_0784 rsz.jpg

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Hopefully we can get DD to make a map ornament for her brother for Father's Day. If she doesn't I'll make it.

I have a project that I want someone else to do, It's a dog made of either wool or the actual dog's hair. There is a lady who does the felt animals. I took a class at the library but I do not have her number any more. I'll ask the library if they do and maybe they can give her my number. I would like it for Christmas so it's not a rush job. It's not something I think I could tackle.

I need to finish up some shadow boxes.

Reactions: luludou

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Wow Lucie. Your cardinal is beautiful!
And Deidre, the shadow box is incredible! Vanessa did such a good job on the clay hairdresser. So much talent!

I will be doing crafty things with dgkids - they are now busy painting birdhouses. And I will be doing needlework this week. Must finish CIJ ornaments - almost done.

Reactions: luludou

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Still camping. Plan is to head home Friday after a quick visit with relatives in eastern WA.

Iris likes knitting and is doing quite well with it.