Crafters Challenge March 10th-16th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I finished the baby hat. Yay! Now I can work on a ufo. I'll be crocheting a few small flowers to decorate a crocheted cross for my sister. The cross is finished. I should be able to get the flowers & leaves made tomorrow and have the cross ready to stiffen and frame. Still need to choose a pretty frame.
20190317_000132.jpg

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Deb, that hat is just darling. So pretty.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I did end up getting some things done and plus had niece overnight so we also made a shirt, cup and bunny wreath for her to take home with her this afternoon

Makayla's blanket
/(Just need to locate the faces so I can get them on now)Next years grinch ornaments
make up brush holder for Makayla
:)Home bottles
:)Laundry room wreath
Daddy's little Princess shirt
:):):):):)Easter wreath
Easter centerpiece
Moms favorite shirts x4 for kids for Easter
Girls Easter baskets x4
Boys Easter baskets x3
Easter shirt for Emma
:)Kali's name on the back of a bag my mom picked up for her
:)Welcome sign I started months ago
Emmas name on a bag and also on a dog I picked up for her
coasters for me

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Greetings!

We got the Hufflepuff Robe finished in plenty of time for Iris to wear it around and be able to take it home with her. We also made a couple of scrap-filled pillowcases for pet beds that Iris and DH took to the animal shelter this morning. They are outside playing with Sonja and trying to wear her down for a good nap. They leave for the airport right after dinner. We will miss them!

I'll be back to my regular crafting escapades next week.
How lovely that you use your scraps to make pet beds for the shelter.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Pamela ~ The shelters seem to appreciate the beds. They give them to people when they adopt a pet. I just keep a large garbage can with a pillowcase in it to throw my small fabric scraps in. When it's full, I can just sew it up. What I usually do, though, is procraftinate till it's overflowing and then I can make 2 or 3.

I'm making some progress on an Easter CCS motif as well as trying something new with a knit cowl. We'll see how I like it.

Kathy and I spent a play day checking out thrift shops, the Dollar Store and JoAnns yesterday. We had quite a time at JoAnns picking out pillowcase fabric for me and fabric for her to coordinate with her new living room furniture. We were so pleased with what we found.

Reactions: PamelaG