Crafters Challenge March 8th-14th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!

Once again you talented ladies were busy with projects last week!

I need to get around and look at more of the blogs and see if pictures are posted on them.

I ran around getting supplies for Jaymee last night to make some rabbits. Small glass fish bowls, boas, glitter and rabbit ears. We were going to town anyhow so I just got the stuff.

What are you all working on this week?

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Would like to finish the snowman quilt this week. I would also want to start quilting the tree skirt not sure I’ll get to that though.
The sewing shop has embroidery club on Monday. Will be doing a demo on how to make a clasp purse. Ive never work with the clasp before so I might go to see the installation. It would mean an extra trip out this week and I’m not sure I want to do that.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I hope to make more progress on the Valentine ornaments this week and have the Shamrocks ready to work on next. I wasn't motivated to do all that machine embroidery thread changing yesterday though so managed to one-handedly work on some Christmas cards and got one step completed. I also got the rest of the sewing machine bobbins labeled and organized. I'm thinking I might also try to work on some pieces for the snowman banner that Iris requested. I'll just be kitting up the pieces so we can work together to finish it.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
The front of the baby sweater is done, yarn rewound, cards made as are the doll dresses. Pictures taken and posted on blog.
Hoping to get a sleeve cast on tonight and need to spend a little time looking for ideas for Easter bag toppers and cards.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Quilt is finally quilted. Took about 24 hours to quilt, that includes time up and down the steps to bathroom and to make coffee. Have the binding wonder clipped on and will sew it tomorrow. I wanted to finish tonight but my back would have no part of it.
After it’s finished I’ll start quilting the tree skirt.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Yesterday I picked up some fabric and got it washed for a top. Instead of casting on the sleeve for the baby sweater I worked on the knitting project I have been carrying to the knit and chat at the yarn store and to the library knit night just to get it father along thank it is.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul