Crafters Challenge May 14th-May 20th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Good Evening!!!!

Once again SORRY so late! Seems the day flew by but really nothing done!

I have gotten my supplies for the CIJ ornament and they will be done by the end of May!

I am still cleaning so no crafting for me :(!

On some blogs I saw some really cool projects you ladies have did!!! GREAT JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is on your list for this week?

Happy Crafting?

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Been working on the CIJ ornaments last night and today hope to finish today. Maybe? Will be in the mail this week I am determined.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
We are on the first leg of our glamping trip to the coast. Won't have access to internet most of the time. I have knitting and cross stitch with me.

Have a great week everyone.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Never even touched my computer yesterday. Kids took me to fire dept for breakfast. They do mothers day breakfast every year. Before I even had a chance to finish my breakfast they were swamped and needed help so that's what we all did until after 2 my poor mother was there helping with dishes until after 3 which she had been doing since 9 am. But that's what we do and they know it.
Same list I have gotten some of the bottles done just need to have time to finish them up our busy schedule continues. Kenny has league meet tonight, has last invitational on Saturday, Kayla has last game tomorrow and first round of sectionals on Saturday, David has first points race on Friday.

-finish nieces tulle wreath (Just need to decorate and get wrapped)

-cut labels and other stuff for the wine bottles (have quite a few done already)

-finish up putting labels on wine bottles and get them out of here

-Kenny mason jar bank he just seen at Walmart he has to have I can make with scraps I have here

-Design for Kenny's graduation party invites since now we have a date

-changed mind on card box found another one I like for grad party so going to get the stuff for that this week x2 since my friend want's one for her daughter also

-cupcake toppers cut out for 200 cupcakes for grad party

-start working on centerpieces for grad party

-mugs for SIL (I agreed that she can pay me $5 plus cost of materials) for the two mugs

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've started to crochet more snowflake ornaments. DH likes them so I've decided that they will do for my Hockey friends too. I've jut got to crochet a few more. I'll be taking a picture and will post it on my blog this afternoon.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Just knitting here! The new washcloth pattern is going pretty well - taking a while though! Want to keep working on the next felt tissue box cover I've got started as well!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I finished another felt tissue box cover - woo hoo! Working on the last one now! I have the embroidery almost done then I just have to sew up all the pieces which doesn't take long.

I also finished knitting the newest washcloth. Now I need to remember to go buy a yarn needle so I can weave in the loose ends on all the things I've knitted!!!

Next up on my to do list:

Father's Day Card for DH

Sewing Kit Gift Set for a crafty friend:
Felt Scissors Keeper (I already bought the scissors to go in it)
Felt Pincushion
Felt Needle Book
Felt Covered Small Retractable Measuring Tape

I also have the supplies for a fleece blanket that I'm going to do some felt applique on as well. And my list goes on!!!