Crafters Challenge October 21st-27th, 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Rose94 Great Job! I don;t have knitting skills and am a little envious ;)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I went to Sewing Club yesterday. They are really a great group. I took Sonja’s Christmas stocking and my exchange Christmas cards for show-and-tell.

I’ve been working on my prototype gnome ornaments for Iris, Sonja and Julia. I had to experiment with the size of pom-pom to use with the hat pattern and nose so it looks proportional. The first pom-pom I tried was too small. I’m also trying out embroidery on the hats, trying to decide whether to hand-embroidery or try something with the embroidery machine … or maybe a decorative stitch on my sewing machine..

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I finished the 6 gnome ornaments today. Decided to go with sewing machine decorative stitches. They are all different.

I'm working on an idea to make DGDs and Mommys matching/coordinating aprons for Christmas. Must get going if it's really going to happen … or save the idea for Christmas 2019.

Reactions: Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Where has the week gone.
I love the pictures of your work ladies. Nice job!
Working on quilting the border blocks of my quilt. I have a good fullday work and it will be ready for the binding.
My wallet is still unfinished. I do not like the magnetic snaps. I wrestled with it 2 different times and I have decided to use a twist lock. So now I have to order one and redo the flap again and part of the body:confused:.
In the mean time I've cut out 2 wraps and a muslin version of a vest. I'm feeling guilty because I need to clean my house but all I want to do is play!

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
I finally got the first set of Christmas cards done. Plan A didn’t go as planned and thankfully I had all I needed at home for plan B. Same card layout just a different colour. Second set should be a lot easier to do. It’s a more simple design.