Crafters Challenge Sept. 10th-16th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
The month will be halfway thru!!!!

I just ordered the sewing theme material for the 12 Days of Christmas swap item. I guess I will do the the armchair sewing caddy and maybe the thread catcher onto it will see.

Nothing else done here:( To busy cleaning outside and helping others!

What is on your schedule?

Have a GREAT crafting week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I have a busy week from Wednesday on. A couple events involve crafting ... Sew Fun (Thursday) and Creative U (Saturday). In the meantime, I plan to work on the Christmas stocking kit, I-Spy quilt, a BD card, and kitting up some CCS motifs for upcoming BD cards.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Need to schedule the knitting lady either tomorrow or Tuesday so I can finish those socks! I'd also like to be able to bring another pair of socks to knit to see if I start them well and the same goes for a scarf. As soon as these things are started I have some felt ornaments I want to make

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm making good headway on the Christmas stocking. I only have 4 more items to finish to hang across the top of the stocking (house, doll, car and candy canes). There are so many pieces, and some very small. I finished the BD card and have kitted up some CCS motifs.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ very cute needlebook.

I will be meeting the knitting lady tuesday afternoon... and after that I'll have lots to knit! will only go back when I need help :)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Finished the purses! There are really just little felt pouches, in a purse like shape, meant for keeping treasures or whatever desired items contained. Below are links to how they look from the front and back:

Fronts:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135134547@N04/36413097413/in/dateposted-public/

Backs:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135134547@N04/36413097693/in/dateposted-public/

I also finally took a picture of the last round of felt food I created:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135134547@N04/36413097573/in/dateposted-public/

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ love it all! I want to make some felt chocolate chip cookies for a Halloween costume too. will need to cut them up soon.
will put pics of the socks soon

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

AJ ~ Your felt work is truly beautiful and unique!

Lucie ~ You were serious about learning to knit socks! They look fabulous! Keep up the good work.

I've finished all the stocking pieces. I just have to assemble and affix the toys that are to be hanging from the top and fasten the name tag onto it. I'm sure not as good with felt as AJ!

I thought I had posted something last night, but it's not here (oh ... just discovered it on the wrong thread).

I did pick up the yarn for Julia’s hat. She will get the DMC lion, since DD says she’s going to make her a lion costume for Halloween. "It’s something that she knows what it is and could be relatively easy. Plus, when she sees a picture of a lion she roars which is REALLY cute!!"

We’re heading out tomorrow morning for a two-plus week trailer trip. I haven't planned many crafts to take along. I need to gather up some knitting project (besides the hat, which I could actually finish today/tonight) and be sure to have some CCS packed.

I've got some new pictures on my blog if you're interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: AuntJamelle