Crafters Challenge September 8th---14th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ That's a great guy quilt!

I finished the birthday/celebrate banner for DD's birthday gift. It feels so good to have it done. The next birthday is Sonja's in early November. I'm going to embellish a purchased dress for her and maybe make a hooded towel for her to use after swim lessons. The hood will have to be bigger than the ones I make for baby gifts.

I've been knitting in the evenings rather than cross stitching so that I can finish the prayer shawl sooner. I want to finish it before starting socks for a Christmas gift.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Myron's Mom, that quilt is amazing. You do great work.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
I found a baby card in the few cards I have so I didn’t have to make one right now but will need to get a few made soon to have some on hand.

Bibs are finished and I actually made 5 for giving. Found enough fabric for three more and am sure if I dig a little deeper I will find a piece big enough for a fourth. Will put those on a list for future crafting.

I started the shawl with casting on of three stitches and tonight I casted off the 553 stitches. Just need to weave in the ends and block it.

No sewing again this week but happy about the process on the shawl. Off to knitters fair and a festival tomorrow.

Reactions: Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Decided to work on my pumpkin wreath some more for the mantel. Yuck! What a mess I’m pretty frustrated with it so I stuck it in a tote in the basement. What’s in my head and what I’m doing is not working. Oh well.
I need to be working on my Christmas cards. How did September get to be almost half over already??
No sewing here just power cleaning. At least I’m getting something accomplished.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.