Crafters Challenge September 9th-15th

Discussion in 'Crafters Challenges' started by Lana, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

AJ, love the ornaments! Super work as usual!

AuntJamelle likes this.
  2. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

AJ gorgeous ornaments. Well done. I have seen similar with peoples names on them. Would like to try but cannot source the tiny embroidery hoops.

AuntJamelle likes this.
  3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

AJ beautiful ornaments!
    I would love to see your Travel wee project. I have an Altoid tin I am keepting to do ... SOMETHING! :)
    Been knitting a little at night

AuntJamelle likes this.
  4. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Sweetpumkinpie - I actually found all of mine at a garage sale! They were filled with something not to my taste, so just took it out and reused the hoops! Maybe try ebay? Craigslist?

Did some more embroidery on burlap ribbon last night!

5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I ordered some from Amazon in the last month. I got 3" ones. 12 for around $14 for my 12 Days of Christmas swap.

6. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

I also saw them at Michaels today :)

7. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

thanks for the tip. I will look on Ebay.

8. Rose94

Rose94 Member

Got DGD nightgown and her doll nightgown finished. Did not get the doll sweater finished nor my skirt cut out but there’s next week.

9. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Rose, you had a good week! WTG!

10. DahliaDoll

DahliaDoll Well-Known Member

Those little embroidery hoops are so cute! I may have to keep an eye out for them, too.

I had a great day today.

Went to Creative U with Kathy. I started knitting a dish cloth during the presentation which was all about fall décor, and I did purchase some fabric for a new side table cloth and coasters.

Being inspired, I did some fall decorating when I got home, including making the new table cloth and the coasters. In addition, I completed advent mitten numbers 9 and 10.