December 2018 declutter club

Discussion in 'The Declutter Club' started by luludou, Dec 3, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I know December might not be the best month for decluttering, but in my case ds just bought a house so some stuff will be taken out of the house :).... hopefully before Christmas.

This morning I got 1 box of his shoes, 1 box of liquor and other stuff, 1 box of vitamins and protein powders and one box of miscellanous ready to go. If he doesn't want that stuff it will be donated. We do not need any of it. I also started a box of his dvd's but I'm not sure his girlfriend wants him to bring them to the house. So technically they are in boxes but not really out of the house yet.

I also got rid of tunic top that I've never worn and probably won't ever, it's nice but just doesn't fit right and dh does NOT like it at all.

Ahorsesoul and AuntJamelle like this.
  2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Good for you Lucie in getting DS's stuff in boxes. They can take them or you can donate them. If they are important to him he will make sure he take them. I have one small box of items from DS. I was thinking I would do a shadow box or something but I'm going to just give them all to him since I've not done anything with them. He'll be 43 in a few weeks. Thinking I won't get to those shadow boxes. lol

luludou likes this.
  3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

We were doing really good in 17 and then 2 moved in and more stuff came here and mine stuff went into totes and who knows where. I suspect she will move sometime in Jan. or Feb. so will have to start with stuff here again. At least the room she is in has been painted and new flooring in before she came.

Ahorsesoul and luludou like this.
  4. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Does taking Christmas decor that hasn't seen the light of day in years to work count? It's out of my house, technically!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  5. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

AJ that would depend on if it will return to your house for storage after Chirstmas? If not, yes it does.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  6. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I used up some wrapping paper and got the empty tubes into the recycling. LOL. I do not think there will be much going on here for this month.
    Keen to declutter Christmas when I pack it away and then start again in January.

Ahorsesoul likes this.