Does anyone shop Avon for gifts?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

candycane

Retire Member
Oct 7, 2008
Kentucky,USA
www.teresascrafts.etsy.com
I was wondering if anyone shops Avon for Christmas gifts or are you planning to this year.?
With the economy the way it is and finances being tight I was thinking that I may do a lot of my shopping with Avon. I just started selling Avon last week and they have great products as well as a wide variety and good prices!

p.s.
you can order online at my website if you are interested in any of Avons products! :)

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I've used Avon for gifts many, many times (including some gifts to myself)! :) They have so many great products at great prices and (bonus) I don't have to leave my house or pay for shipping.

I have to say, too, that many of the things I've bought have been among people favorite gifts. They often have some really cute jewelry for great prices.

Can you tell my Avon lady and I are on close terms? LOL I was so happy to see some Christmas things in the latest brochure.

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
I love Avon and have sold it on and off thru the years. It does make great gifts. Good luck with your new Avon business. Its great that you can order online now. :)

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I love Avon. I used to buy the limited edition Snow Babies for DH's niece and the Precious Moments for his oldest niece. I also love their jewelry, and in fact, my favorite swimsuit EVER came from Avon. I highly recommend their products.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We have AVON here and I recently was given a brochure to browse through. There is always something that I will buy as I find their products a very good price. Always like looking through the brochures.

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
I love Avon and find their prices to be very reasonable. My favourite items that I ever bought were Christmas brooches and earrings. I always put my brooch on my coat during December and someone will always say how nice it is!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yes i love avon. they have some cute thingd. i just bought the fall bubblebath.