February 2018 Rudolph Day

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by PamelaG, Feb 22, 2018.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Love the cheeseball recipe! Finally got my Rudolph Day celebration in albeit a couple of days late. I watched the movie - cute, light and easy, one of those Hallmark-y types - I wanted to plan a trip to New York at Christmas within the first couple of scenes, it looks so festive there.

This month's task was to start the holiday newsletter - check. I just set up a Word document and jotted down a few notes for January/February - plans for Okinawa/Washington, Vic's first travel, Sophia's graduation coming up. I also took a look at my mailing list and moved some people from the card list to the Facebook-only list. I bought Christmas cards at Barnes & Noble's 75% off sale (plus another discount with my B & N membership) - what a deal so I'm all set for this year. I also updated the gift closet list since I'd picked up a few things during the month.

Jody (Miss JoDee) and I have been working on the Christmas in July themes for 2018. We took all of the suggestions from the Looking Ahead to Christmas in July 2018 thread, added in a few more things, and tweaked it to come up with the final product. I'll put it up later today - four months planning time should be good, right?

AuntJamelle likes this.
  2. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Rudy Day has come and gone. Did not achieve too much. Updated planner and shopping lists, made a list for my FIL (will do a food hamper).
    Packed away a few things in the gift closet.
    All in all a good day.

4. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

I blinked and missed it.
    Rudi Day for me did not happen BUT I have been diligently working on lots of Christmas bits through the month.

I have got the movie sorted to watch this weekend.

5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Tanya, I remember the first weeks of school going very quickly. Glad that you have been able to do some Christmas prep.

tanya likes this.