February 3rd-9th 2019

Discussion in 'Weekly Wonders' started by sweetpumkinpye, Feb 3, 2019.

1. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

First full week of February, what do we have planned?

*make work lunches for Monday (X) Tuesday (X)
    *fold washing (X)
    *vacuum floors (X)
    *shave legs, (X) wash hair (X)
    *decorate for Valentine's Day (X)
    *meeting with boss (X)
    *mammogram revisit (X)
    *pack for DrillDance training for Wednesday(X)
    *DrillDance training (X)
    *baking day Thursday (X)
    *be aware of water intake (X)
    *keep on top of daily routine (X)
    *start/continue/finish one craft project (/ )
    *finish one book (X)
    *update planner/gift closet (X)
    *haircut and colour (-) has been changed until 22.02.2019
    *deep clean fridge (X) and freezers(X)
    *deep clean pantry (X)
    *deep clean cooking cupboard (X)
    *make menu plan/use it up (X)
    *start DrillDance coaching modules (-)
    * Nationals meeting (X)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

Goals for this week:

Household
    • Plan Menu Done
    • Shop for Groceries Done
    • Clean Bathrooms Done
    • Vacuum/Sweep/Dust Mop/Dust 1st and 2nd floor Done
    • 15 mins. of daily decluttering in basement In progress
    • Cleaning Grand Plan - Family Room: Organize game shelves and magazine basket Done
    • FlyLady - Kitchen Missions: Clean inside of oven Done and clean out refrigerator Done
    • Write out Bills Done
    • Lesson Plan Done

Personal
    • Write Biography In progress
    • Exercise (5 days) In progress
    • Vitamins (5 days) In progress
    • Drink plenty of water daily. In progress
    • Reading Still struggling with this one.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  3. sweetpumkinpye

A quieter week here. I have added an appointment but have had a dinner for Thursday night and a haircut for Friday cancelled. It means that I can get a bit more cleaning/organising/crafting done on Friday so that is a good thing.

4. Holiday_Mom

This week I'm back to my typical schedule which means that I've been getting lots done Monday through Wednesday. I'm getting addicted to list making. :D Seeing a difference in what I'm doing with these weekly list making sessions (post HGP/HHP) is inspiring me to keep an on going list for things that are important to me.

I'm doing something like a bullet journal in my planner. In the back, I have three pages that say Notes. I divided half a page into three columns: Holiday Spruce Up, HHP prep list and Gifts. I'm keeping a running list of ideas. I have also updated my Christmas Notebook spreadsheet so I can access it if I'm out shopping and want to refer to it.

luludou likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

I agree with the whole list thing. I can be sitting at work and think of something that I need to tidy or declutter, and jot it down. I have quite the list going in the planner. I am excited to get things done and I cannot remember the last time I was this keen to get in and get it done.

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  6. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I think I will clean out the work desk in the office and get rid of stuff. and also the 3 craft drawers this weekend

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  7. sweetpumkinpye

Lucie, great goals. I am still doing a lot of decluttering. No great schedule in mind just what I feel like doing. Today is the pantry and fridge, tomorrow more drawers in bedroom.

luludou likes this.
  8. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I decluttered two 5 inch notebooks of recipes I have not tried. No reason to keep them since I keep seeing new ones. lol

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  9. sweetpumkinpye

Diedra. When it comes to recipes I have not quite decided what to do. I like the idea of a traditional recipe book that I can write things in and hand it down.
    But, then I think it might be easier to create a computer recipe folder with sub sections and just save things to that so that I am physically not storing heaps of papers.

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  10. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Ah, there is nothing like a book that doesn't crash.

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  11. Holiday_Mom

I've done written out recipes, typed out recipes and printed them and also stored them on the computer. I like to make sure that favorite recipes are handwritten. There is nothing like seeing my grandmother's handwriting on her Cranberry Jello Mold that she liked to serve at Thanksgiving. I want my children and grandchildren to have that same feeling of connection with the handwriting too.

12. sweetpumkinpye

Mary, I agree, I have some recipes hand written by my mum and my nanna and I think that my kids and grandkids will cherish those. The reason I am wondering is because my current recipe book is a mess and I have on my to do list for this Winter to start a new one. Keen to do this project for the sentimental value but wondering if I also do a computer version for ease. Will need to ponder more.