February 3rd-9th 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
First full week of February, what do we have planned?

*make work lunches for Monday (X) Tuesday (X)
*fold washing (X)
*vacuum floors (X)
*shave legs, (X) wash hair (X)
*decorate for Valentine's Day (X)
*meeting with boss (X)
*mammogram revisit (X)
*pack for DrillDance training for Wednesday(X)
*DrillDance training (X)
*baking day Thursday (X)
*be aware of water intake (X)
*keep on top of daily routine (X)
*start/continue/finish one craft project (/ )
*finish one book (X)
*update planner/gift closet (X)
*haircut and colour (-) has been changed until 22.02.2019
*deep clean fridge (X) and freezers(X)
*deep clean pantry (X)
*deep clean cooking cupboard (X)
*make menu plan/use it up (X)
*start DrillDance coaching modules (-)
* Nationals meeting (X)

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Goals for this week:

Household
  • Plan Menu Done
  • Shop for Groceries Done
  • Clean Bathrooms Done
  • Vacuum/Sweep/Dust Mop/Dust 1st and 2nd floor Done
  • 15 mins. of daily decluttering in basement In progress
  • Cleaning Grand Plan - Family Room: Organize game shelves and magazine basket Done
  • FlyLady - Kitchen Missions: Clean inside of oven Done and clean out refrigerator Done
  • Write out Bills Done
  • Lesson Plan Done

Personal
  • Write Biography In progress
  • Exercise (5 days) In progress
  • Vitamins (5 days) In progress
  • Drink plenty of water daily. In progress
  • Reading Still struggling with this one.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
A quieter week here. I have added an appointment but have had a dinner for Thursday night and a haircut for Friday cancelled. It means that I can get a bit more cleaning/organising/crafting done on Friday so that is a good thing.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
This week I'm back to my typical schedule which means that I've been getting lots done Monday through Wednesday. I'm getting addicted to list making. :D Seeing a difference in what I'm doing with these weekly list making sessions (post HGP/HHP) is inspiring me to keep an on going list for things that are important to me.

I'm doing something like a bullet journal in my planner. In the back, I have three pages that say Notes. I divided half a page into three columns: Holiday Spruce Up, HHP prep list and Gifts. I'm keeping a running list of ideas. I have also updated my Christmas Notebook spreadsheet so I can access it if I'm out shopping and want to refer to it.

Reactions: luludou

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I agree with the whole list thing. I can be sitting at work and think of something that I need to tidy or declutter, and jot it down. I have quite the list going in the planner. I am excited to get things done and I cannot remember the last time I was this keen to get in and get it done.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I think I will clean out the work desk in the office and get rid of stuff. and also the 3 craft drawers this weekend

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, great goals. I am still doing a lot of decluttering. No great schedule in mind just what I feel like doing. Today is the pantry and fridge, tomorrow more drawers in bedroom.

Reactions: luludou

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I decluttered two 5 inch notebooks of recipes I have not tried. No reason to keep them since I keep seeing new ones. lol

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Diedra. When it comes to recipes I have not quite decided what to do. I like the idea of a traditional recipe book that I can write things in and hand it down.
But, then I think it might be easier to create a computer recipe folder with sub sections and just save things to that so that I am physically not storing heaps of papers.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Diedra. When it comes to recipes I have not quite decided what to do. I like the idea of a traditional recipe book that I can write things in and hand it down.
But, then I think it might be easier to create a computer recipe folder with sub sections and just save things to that so that I am physically not storing heaps of papers.
Ah, there is nothing like a book that doesn't crash.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I've done written out recipes, typed out recipes and printed them and also stored them on the computer. I like to make sure that favorite recipes are handwritten. There is nothing like seeing my grandmother's handwriting on her Cranberry Jello Mold that she liked to serve at Thanksgiving. I want my children and grandchildren to have that same feeling of connection with the handwriting too.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, I agree, I have some recipes hand written by my mum and my nanna and I think that my kids and grandkids will cherish those. The reason I am wondering is because my current recipe book is a mess and I have on my to do list for this Winter to start a new one. Keen to do this project for the sentimental value but wondering if I also do a computer version for ease. Will need to ponder more.