Friday and Saturday Meal Plans

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I missed posting yesterday's what's cooking thread. Yesterday, we had Air Fried Wings....Buffalo or Wing Dust and take out pizza.

Today we are having Mountain Pies, probably pizza or cheese, and S'mores for dessert.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Tonight (Saturday) Luke had a massive piece of steak, salad and crusty roll. I like steak but not as much as he does- he would be happy to have it every meal. I had crusty roll with home made french onion soup.
Yesterday (Friday) We kind of skipped dinner. W went to a movie- not back til just after 9. Had massive popcorn and frozen Coke there. Luke had Sao biscuits with Nutella. I had Sao's with cheese and tomato. Not sure how to explain a Sao- looks kind of like a square Graham cracker but is savoury no sweetness.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Last night I had a Savannah Salad. Salad with grilled chicken, craisens, cheese, and Rasberry Vinigrette Dressing.

Tonight I will fix a hamberger Steak and have a salad or green beans with it. More than likely it will be a salad so my fixins get used and not spoil.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We had Cheeseburger Quesadillas (new recipe) last night. The kids didn't like them but we did. I didn't think I would, but I liked it more than a regular burger. I think next time we might try using my stromboli meat mixture to see if DD likes that. She doesn't like ketchup so that was the issue for her. If it had just been meat and cheese she would have probably liked them.

Not sure yet what we're having tonight so i'll come back and update later.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last night we had quesadillas, b. sprouts, tomatoes and turnips.

Tonight I just took a pizza out of the oven. Timer didn't start so its alittle crisper than I would like. Neighbors sons school made them and delivered them today.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Friday night, we had rotisserie chicken from Walmart (so good and so easy), salad, and garlic cheese biscuits from a Bisquick mix.

Tonight, we had boneless pork chops, roasted potatoes and asparagus...seems we have those a lot, but they're low calorie and easy. I did all three of them on a baking sheet together.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We had homemade pizza for dinner tonight.