Gift closet 2017

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by luludou, Dec 7, 2016.

1. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

With less than a month to go until Christmas you are all doing an amazing job.

2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I need to get Dh something this year. No ideas yet.

3. sweetpumkinpye

My DH is really hard to buy for. This year he has asked for gum boots. Glad that he had something on his list.

4. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

I've been down with flu since last Tuesday :( Did order a few gifts online in past couple of days though. Realized that a good blender would be a great gift for DH since he's been making himself blended coffee drinks a lot lately. And he likes smoothies, etc. So I got that and a Wii game for DS that is Pokemon themed - something he is obsessed with right now, lol

I also used Kohls cash and a coupon code to get a nice Vera Wang sleep shirt for girlfriend I ship gifts to. Just have to pick it up and get it wrapped.

I have 8 packages that have been delivered while I've been sick just sitting by front door. I need to go through them and get them hidden upstairs.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

AJ get well soon. Nothing throws a crimp in planning more than an illness.

6. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! Hoping to feel bettter SOMETIME soon!!! Ugh!

Thank GOODNESS for Amazon! Have ordered the last of gifts that way plus I grabbed candy and things for a gift basket while at Menards this weekend. Just a few stocking stuffers and odds and ends to pick up this week and I am DONE!