Gift closet 2018

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by luludou, Dec 30, 2017.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Picked up a couple of spiral notebooks with really pretty covers for my two nieces in CO. Will tuck them into the gift closet!

2. Andthenjust

Andthenjust Member

I bought some stocking fillers for my dds today - novelty stationary. Also bought dds a backpack/pull along luggage THING that they'll use for our holiday early in 2019.

3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Received USA socks for my ds's stocking today :)

4. Rose94

Rose94 Member

Added four Christmas ornaments to the gift closet today. One for each of the grandchildren—a yearly gift.

PamelaG likes this.
  5. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Went to Target last night and browsed the toy clearance...there is still quite a bit left from their big July sale. Picked up a small minion toy for DS for a few dollars and a fun transformer for his stocking for $2.58. Then I hemmed and hawed and finally put the super cool, large, LED lightup electric Hot Wheels car track set in my cart! lol That was $29.58 but I think he'll really like it - he still plays with his cars all the time!

luludou likes this.
  6. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Received a game and 2 lipsticks (stocking stuffers) to add to the gift closet.

AuntJamelle likes this.
  7. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Sounds like things are moving along with our gift closets.
    Went shopping on Sunday, I got DD some drinking glasses, a travel wallet for jewelry. I bought myself 2 travel cubes for in my suitcase. I will make a gift from that.
    Got DS a playstation game and a DVD. Still doing pretty well here. Will need to get more for DH.

AuntJamelle likes this.