Gift Closet 2019...

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by AuntJamelle, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

We went to the mall last night and stopped in Game stop. They had all their pre-owned games buy 2 get 1 free so we got 2 for our son and 1 for our daughter for their xbox 360. Plus since we have a rewards card with them I was able to apply my birthday reward to the order and got an extra 20% off.

2. FrostyShimmer

FrostyShimmer Well-Known Member

I've been hoping to get Emma's Bowtiful Ballet Studio for DD2 who loves Emma from the Wiggles and wants us to put her in dance class. It's a DVD and a dance/exercise mat and a little bar. I couldn't find it for under $60 despite looking for a really long time. A toy store was offering 15% off any full price toy, and it was more than I wanted to spend, but I was debating it. I thought I hadn't checked Walmart for a few days, so I did a search and they had it on special for $22! So happy to get it for her at that price! It hasn't shipped yet....hoping it will soon as I've had many orders go missing with them. Keeping my fingers crossed......

Minta - That was a great deal at Game Stop :)

luludou, Ahorsesoul and Minta like this.
  3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

FS glad that you got the gift for DD2. Makes us so happy when we can give the kids exactly what they want.

Myron's Mom, Minta and Ahorsesoul like this.
  4. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

yes i usually ask the older kids what they want so it makes it easier then i fill in what i think they will like.

Myron's Mom, Minta and Ahorsesoul like this.
  5. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

Shopped the 10% off sale at dollar tree for my son. Have all the dish soap, cleaning supplies and baking/paper products for him now. Found 3 more cookbooks too.
    Found a pile of stuff on my sewing table, my husband had been Christmas shopping for our son.
    Don’t have that much more to shop for son now, Mostly non perishable food.