Gift Closet 2019...

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by AuntJamelle, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Looks like everyone is doing great and finding some awesome deals. Picked up some Harry Potter bandanas at Walmart the other day to tuck away as stocking stuffers for DD.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  2. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Picked up a really pretty dark blue leather (faux) blank journal - has a piece of elastic that holds it closed and there is a simple outline in gold of a mermaid - picked up for my sister as she likes mermaids!

Also got another small really pretty notepad in a closing cover - hot air balloon design - for a dear friend's stocking who loves hot air balloons!

Picked a last few small items for another friend's birthday present - need to assemble her basket of goodies and get them delivered!!!!

Minta and Ahorsesoul like this.
  3. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

got a red purse for the gift closet today

AuntJamelle and Ahorsesoul like this.
  4. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Active Member

Went to bath and body for shower gel and lotion for my son since they were on sale and I had a coupon. I found eyeglass repair kits at dollar tree, will be good for my cousins since they wear glasses. Found a nice woodworking book there too for my son.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Picked up a few interesting things while on holiday. Went to a famous pottery and picked up 2 pasta bowls for DD and BF. They are white and will go with everything. Got a few stocking fillers, some make up brush cleaner for DD and a cool towel for DS. I got myself a plate holder which I had been looking at for a while. Got BF some salt for cooking and some boiled sweets in a jar.