Gift Closet 2019...

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by AuntJamelle, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

Husband got our son his monogrammed golf balls. He also bought his big gift, I’m not really understanding what it is, (something for his Jeep???). Regardless atleast it’s taken care of. I also got him more shampoo, dish soap and toilet paper.

Holiday_Mom, Minta and Ahorsesoul like this.
  2. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Went to IKEA yesterday. DH spotted an apron that he said that he liked, never thought he would be an apron type of guy but he said he really liked it so I got it. I will see what I can find to go with it or it will be a gift by itself.
    Got DS and DD BF a glass beer mug for 2.49each. I will get DS a bottle of beer to go with his and DD BF I will get a can of cherry coke which is his favorite.
    Will be interested to see what IKEA bring out closer to Christmas.

Holiday_Mom, Minta and Ahorsesoul like this.
  3. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i got gift cards for mothers day will be using them for some christmas presents

Holiday_Mom and Ahorsesoul like this.
  4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Faye, GC are always useful. Don't forget to do something nice for yourself too.

5. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Picked up a couple more stocking stuffers for my kids the other day. The grocery store had the trial size bottle of Axe body sprays marked down to 99 cents each so I picked up a couple for my son and picked up a couple trial size hand lotions for my daughter, one was marked down at the grocery store and the other was a free from bath and body works.

Last edited: May 22, 2019 at 10:01 AM
    Holiday_Mom and Ahorsesoul like this.
  6. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

thank you i did my gs and i ate from paneras and olive garden:)

Ahorsesoul and sweetpumkinpye like this.