Gift with a soup bowl

Discussion in 'Holiday Cooking' started by luludou, Sep 16, 2016.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Minta likes this.
  2. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

They are really cute!

Soup Mixes
    Bag/Box Soup crackers
    Kitchen Towels
    Pair of Cloth Napkins
    Small loaf pan and bread Mix

3. luludou

Thanks Minta!
    I'm thinking also ... a book 'Chicken soup for the soul'
    Fuzzy socks...

Minta likes this.
  4. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Those are great ideas too .. Maybe also a good movie or maybe a nice warm throw blanket?

5. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Cute!! Good idea

6. HouseElf

HouseElf Well-Known Member

Pacific organics soup is wonderful (stands nicely in a basket) and goes well, or a mason jar meal of 'soup'. Crackers! :)

7. luludou

:) thanks everyone. I wrote all this down and have looked up recipes for mason jar soup mixes

8. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho Well-Known Member

Love those bowls! I'm adding those to my shopping list. (We have a some nice soup bowls but not enough of them and not all are in the prettiest colors). Are you going to give these to a couple (because that would be a nice little moment to share). Like the fuzzy socks/blankets idea and if not a movie then perhaps a good book?

If you go for a movie one thing I'm looking at this year is online coupons (for stuffers). Our Dish Service has coupons you can buy for online movies. Might be easy to stuff in the bowl?

Yep - liking those bowls!

9. luludou

Thanks Cindylouwho... there were 2 others left where I bought these.. I'm thinking of maybe going back to buy them if they are still there. We don't have online coupons for movies here but that would be great. I'm not sure yet who will be receiving these... might be sis, or sils or dd or ME!