Gifts for YOU for 2018

Discussion in 'Gifts & Giving' started by luludou, Aug 17, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

So, what's on the gift list for you?
    I'm trying to update mine and would like to know what you have on your list for YOU.

PamelaG likes this.
  2. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

• Outlander Season 3
    • The two Great British Baking Show cookbooks to complete my collection of the seven books from the seasons with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood
    • A brooch from Ann Hand - https://annhand.com/ - probably the American flag
    • Red Door perfume by Elizabeth Arden
    • Erin Condren planner for 2019
    • Read My Pins: Stories from a Diplomat’s Jewel Box by Madeleine Albright
    • Extra mixing bowl for my Kitchen Aid - a glass one
    • Happy Everything Platter and a few seasonal attachments - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006YDG30...olid=3B8W898H1JWRZ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
    • Godiva chocolate - the holiday truffles collection

luludou likes this.
  3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Pamela G I looked up the brooches (beautiful), the planner (wow! it looks really nice) and the Happy Everything planner :) Good choices

4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Pamela G. Looked at the Anne Hand brooches. I really like the blue friendship pin. Pretty.
    I also looked at the platter, could be a cute addition to the dishes.

I haven't given much thought to what I would like for Christmas. Will need to give DH a list soon I suppose.

5. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Active Member

luludou likes this.
  6. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Lucie- I love your calendar and book! I might have to add those two to my list! I had Christmasopoly on my list long ago and completely forgot about it.

luludou likes this.
  7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 4:58 PM
    Holiday_Mom and luludou like this.
  8. sweetpumkinpye

Mary, my mum has a mixing bowl very similar to that. She has had it for years. I am sure that it is not that brand but similar.

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  9. sweetpumkinpye

Our wish lists are up on the fridge. I have run out of one of my perfumes so I have added it to the list.
    I would also like a windscreen visor for the car.

10. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Pamela...I saved that Ann Hand page. OH MY GOODNESS...I love it all. Both my daughter and son in law are political science majors and work in government. I have a feeling this site will come in handy in the future for gifts.

luludou likes this.