Great Pumpkin Day Movie Club 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I really wasn't going to start a GPD movie club until I saw if we could get the Rudolph Day one up and running. We have hostesses for all the Rudolph Day ones.... :)

So I thought we could see if anyone is interested in hosting the GPD ones....you would start your post and announce your movie on the last day of the month. We would then have until the following GPD to watch it and post our thoughts, comments, etc. I'll take January since it is short notice!

JANUARY: Gingerbug

FEBRUARY:

MARCH:

APRIL:

MAY:

JUNE:

JULY:

AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

NOVEMBER:

DECEMBER:

If you are willing to host a month post in this thread and I'll update the above list to reflect your month....don't tell us the movie until you post your movie thread on the last day of the month you host.

:dracula:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'll do March!

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I know GPD isn't until tomorrow, and I'm not sure if we will be able to get this thread up and running but I'd like to invite you to join me in watching 'Coarline' this month. I've never seen it -but I'd like to! Hopefully you will too and let me know what you think. Please be aware that it is rated PG but that some do not agree with this rating. IOW,just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean that it may be something for your kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3n67BQvh0

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I don't have the movie but I did look at the thriller - looks like a fun movie! I'll keep it in mind when I go shopping.