halloween 2019

Discussion in 'Halloween Countdown' started by housewife2, Mar 25, 2019.

1. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

cant wait for halloween candy we have some at my work. not a big fan of candy corn. we have the m&m pumpkin ones

Holiday_Mom and Ahorsesoul like this.
  2. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

I finally had a breakthrough on planning Halloween costumes for Disney!!!

Will do DIY costume for DS of the character Russell from UP! Khacki shorts he already has, a yellow polo, orange scarf, a baseball cap and and sash. I already made the sash a while back upon DS's request so that will work out perfectly I think!!!

Then for me....wait for it...I will be Kevin!!! LOL I will "make" a feather skirt by attaching feather boas from the craft store to a cheap tube skirt, wear a blue tank/cami and make a simple headband with feathers - should be super cute! And not too hot!!! I think I may design it so I can pull the feather layer up when I sit down - otherwise going on rides may be uncomfortable - sitting on all those feathers!!!

If you are not familiar with the movie Kevin is a large ostrich like bird in tropical colors that ends up being a girl - despite the name Russell gave her :)

Just need to make sure DS is ok with the idea for him - I'm 90% sure he'll go for it!

And then I need to work on planning a cold weather costume for him for the actual date of Halloween here...

I need some chocolate o_O

PamelaG, Ahorsesoul and luludou like this.