Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wishing all of you, your families and friends a Wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember to grab the camera for photos. Especially a group photo and one of the turkey on the table.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wishing you a great day with family and friends to those celebrating today. And Happy Leftover day to those who celebrated this weekend.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Diedra! we don't really celebrate Thanksgiving but I did have my parents over this weekend with my brother's 2 small kids. Posted a pic of them on FB with their face all made-up at the local festival.

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
Wishing you a great day with family and friends to those celebrating today. And Happy Leftover day to those who celebrated this weekend.

Thank you! We will soon have our leftovers dinner. We ate out yesterday, so we skipped a day on the leftovers. I hope to see it all devoured tonight so that I can clean out the refridgerator.

:rudolph:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We had our dinner yesterday as DH had to head back to the base today.
I think DD and I will be eating turkey for at least a week!
Lots to be thankful for this year.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Thanksgiving.

We had our turkey dinner on Saturday night and the leftovers are gone.

Yum!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Happy Thanksgiving!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Thanksgiving was lovely - wonderful fall weather this weekend!

The Pies, how I hate making pies. After a few hours of failures... I made a pumpkin coffee cake and an apple and pear crisp. I think I have admitted defeat and believe I have much better things to do with my time that wrestle for one more year with GF pie crust. I think maybe it is also that I do not like desserts and would rather have another serving of squash than an apple pie... odd I know!!!

Just finished up the last of the leftovers tonight. This year we had enough turkey leftover to create 3 meals more - a Turkey, ham and swiss strata, a turkey soup with dumplings, and turkey and bacon sandwiches with squash soup.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
HouseElf, Try this pumpkin pie pudding recipe. Made in the crock pot, crustless and EXCELLENT using gluten free flour. I use Pamela's baking flour.

For pies I use Gluten Free Pantry's pie crust mix and roll the cold dough out with plastic wrap under and over the dough. It will never be pretty but it tastes great.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Pumpkin-Pie-Pudding#

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Thanks I WILL try that :)

For some reason I am great at making things that would be SO much better as playdoh - not so much a good thing for a 'crust'.