Happy Rudolph Day!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Happy Rudolph Day!!

It's a gloomy day here today, a good day to stay in and enjoy a little Christmas spirit!

My plan is to:

Work on some Christmas cards for those that I am making
Run to Dollar Tree and see if they have their cards out for those I am not making
Start writing them out
Print out my address labels
Help DD17 work on the scrapbook albums she is making for her closest friends.
Watch a Christmas movie
Watch a little QVC

I hope you all have a great day!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Rudolph day! :grin:

Won't have time for much today.... work, dentist & groceries tonight + DD's 1st day at college....will have to make up later

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Happy Rudolph Day!!!

I may not accomplish anything today either. Work and then sort in garage tonight. We knocked about 85% of the garage off this week-end and cars are in there but still have some sorting. GOTTA GET IT DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Happy Rudy Day!

I'm not sure what i'll do today, depends on how much energy I have. I need to update my Christmas Notebook (which is on my laptop) and if I go to Walmart i'll look at fabrics for my countdown calendar.

I must admit I have slacked on Rudy Day these past few months. Now that TS FAY is out of our way it looks like a little sunshine is finally going to be out today. The kids are finally back in school (today is their "second" day of school since last Monday's first day of school and being off for four days because of TS FAY)!!!

Last night I printed out the HGP and HHP calendar pages and some of the weekly plan pages from OC!! They are sitting nice and neat in a folder and I will take them to work to be placed in my binder of choice. Remember I am redoing all my binders at the moment...acckk!!!

My dad leaves for CT tomorrow so I am going to try and help him out a little today and get my laundry done. Dad did his laundry all weekend and my brother is coming over on Wednesday to do his laundry so I only have today and tomorrow. I work tonight and I am off tomorrow so I want to get most of the laundry done before I leave for work so I have less to worry about tomorrow.

Syanda

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Happy Rudolph Day everyone!

I admit, I too have been slacking on Ruddy Days for the past months, but today I've started on the right track...I've put together a few more pages for my Christmas Notebook and tonight I'm going to try and watch The Polar Express! :grin:

WideEyes

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Happy Rudy Day, Everyone! :haha:

August is the month I begin to seriously celebrate Rudolph Day. Before now I do what I can when I can. It helps that this is the first evening in what seems like forever that we don't have something going on.

My plans are:
Work on teaching the kids a Christmas song. My 2 yr old has been singing Jingle Bells all summer. She loves to sing and only knows about 4 songs. LOL
Tonights bedtime book will be a Christmas book.
Complete the card list with current addresses
I'm making some cards this year, so I want to work on the design and supply list
I'm starting my version of HGP this weekend. I need to look it over and tweak it.
Work on filling in the calendar for the next four months!

knl81

Retire Member
Aug 9, 2008
Today is my First Rudy day since joining MHH. I also have to work so I will be working on a list of 25 things do for our Christmas Jar, thanks to the link that was posted here!!! :rudolph:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Happy Rudy Day everyone! It's a beautiful, gloomy day here and it's the first day of school for the kiddos. I left home for work extra early so as to avoid the heavy traffic that comes with the first day of school. I love days like this. To me it's a sign that fall is getting closer which means the holidays will soon be upon us. Some of the trees have already started turning yellow and orange. :pink: I just wish I had brought a Christmas CD with me to play in the car.

Today I will pick up a couple more gifts to cross off my gift list. The list is dwendling down nicely. Plus I am going to redo my Christmas Eve dinner invitations. I don't like the ones I orignally printed. I also have to work my second job tonight but if I get home early enough I will pop in a Christmas movie and put together some family pictures for the photo calendar I'm making my grandmother.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Happy Rudolph Day everyone!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I am at work today but fortunately at my job I can multi-task (ie: no client contact). I went to the library at lunch and found "A Christmas Beginning" on CD by Anne Perry. So while I'm working, I'm listening to a book! This month is scheduled Christmas cards. Won't be too hard to write out the envelopes this evening but also want to plan what to do for the MHH Christmas card exchange. Definitely homemade (sending storebought to all the others) and as we are up to 28 now, I need to plan something simple :haha: Need to update my notebook and update the blog.

linsey04

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
Today is my 1st Rudolph day!
I have been working on my Notebook, this will be my 3rd year using one. I am due Jan 12 with our 4th child, so I am making my Christmas Crafts now. So far, I have made 3 of the Post It holders.
:grin:

Linsey

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
Happy Rudy Day!

This past weekend it was decided that we would have Christmas at ds's house. We will fly there for a week. Need to rethink how much decorating I will still do. Because the family won't be here at all I think we need to have a few parties for friends during the first couple of weeks in December.
:bigsnow:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
It is wonderful to read so many great posts in this thread! Even if we are not actually able to do anything for Rudy Day, we're all in the spirit! :sleigh:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:rudolph: Happy Day! I worked all day, so I am just checking things here and going to make some soup!

Today was actually cool :-D and very windy here!

Today I am cleaning up the sewing area (a box really!) and starting to gather supplies for the quilts I am making my boys.
Plus, I ordered a knitting book (teaching myself to knit and sew). Walking by all the lovely wool, and always think "one day", well today was that day! ::eek:rnament:

:rudolph: Enjoy.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
WOW, I can't believe I totally forgot abt Rudy Day!!!!!

I got on here to take a quick peak and low and behold I realized it IS the 25th LOLOL!!!!!!!

It has been a beautiful day here today but the clouds are starting to roll in (typical colorado summer afternoon).

So, for my Rudy day I shall begin by ckng posts on here then I shall go get my christmas notebook and see what I shall do to celebrate today !!!! :party: