happy thanksgiving from the uk..

Discussion in 'Thanksgiving Countdown' started by frostythesnowman, Nov 27, 2013.

1. hello everyone..its thanksgiving tomorrow and i know you guys across the pond celebrate thanksgiving bigtime with your family and friends..can i wish you guys a happy thanksgiving from the UK..all the best on your special day....
    :turkey3:

2. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

we obviously don't celebrate thanksgiving, but hope that you all have a peaceful, fun filled and thankful day.

3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Thank you. Everyone can celebrate Thanksgiving this Thursday by just being thankful for what they have and for the people in their lives. Please join us in our celebration.

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.... if it were a Friday instead of a Thursday I'd stay home just to watch the parade! love that parade... hmmmmm... maybe I could dvr it.

5. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes, everyone! I'm thankful for having all I have and being able to celebrate the abundance with which God has blessed our family.

6. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Thank you! You and the MHH group will be counted in my blessings.

7. LadyEvenstar

LadyEvenstar New Member

Thanks for all the Thanksgiving wishes! I'm sending the good vibes right back at each and every one of you.

8. Cindylouwho

Cindylouwho Well-Known Member

Thank you! Please hold of your beverage of choice and we will toast!! Happy Thanksgiving!

9. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

Thanks to all for the Thanksgiving wishes. I am so Blessed to have all of you in my life. You are the greatest.
    :thanksgiving2:

10. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Thankful and blessed to have you all in my life. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

11. aggy

aggy Santa's Elves

Thank you ladies. My Thanksgiving was great! I have so much to be thankful for. :)