HGP 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I may be wrong but didn’t CEO also set up a Facebook page for the HGP?
Yes, there are Facebook pages for all three countdown plans.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh will have to find these on facebook.
Thanks for sharing.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
She did Rose94. One for both HGP and HHP.

Reactions: Cathymac2

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've started work on my Master Holiday Grocery List - divided into perishable and non-perishable. This is such a big task that I always start early. Boxes of frozen puff pastry, for example, are something I use a lot of and they are a little over $5 a box! So I've started picking up one every weekly grocery shop. Picked up a bottle of olive oil for one of several Italian themed gift baskets planned this year. Will keep trying to do that sort of thing every week even though HGP hasn't started yet.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AJ, that is good planning.
I need to do that with bird seed. Mum and I are giving bird feeders to our friends so I want to pick up a bag of seed a week until done.
Thanks for the reminder.

socks on radiator

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2018
Kent, England
Hi ladies, I'm new to the site and joined specifically for your Holiday Grand Plan group here! I do hope you'll welcome me in :)

I'm a work from home mum of a large family (9-20yrs, ) in the UK. I've attempted the HGP a few times before but always run out of steam half way through. I'm hoping being part of a group this year will stop me from slacking off again!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Socks

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome! You'll find lots of HGP fans here as well as those who use a variety of planning methods for the holiday season. Check out the Chit Chat thread - it's a quick check-in, how are you, here's what I have planned for today type of board. Great to get to know the MHH members.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome, Socks! Don't feel alone on the falling off. We always celebrate whatever we manage to accomplish, whether it's a little or a lot!!! We think something is better than nothing here!

socks on radiator

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2018
Kent, England
Thank you for the lovely warm welcomes :)

I can't believe it's less than two weeks till we begin; I've so much planning to do before I even start planning!?
I'm going to try using a planner app on my phone for the HGP/GCP this year and am in the process of setting that up. Has anyone else used a different method for the planner? How did it work for you?
I'm also beginning to try and plan ahead with work. One of my new ventures is seasonal and got crazy real quick last year. I can't let that happen again; by the time Christmas came I was exhausted and I was ill all through Christmas week :eek:

Reactions: AuntJamelle