HHP 2017 starts September 3rd

Discussion in 'House & Holiday Plan' started by Holiday_Mom, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Active Member

I saw on the HGP forum here that CEO is going to be back this year for HGP and HHP! I am so happy. :)

I took a peek at the schedule and it looks like we begin on Sunday September 3rd! That's less than four weeks. For those who are new, here's a link describing the differences between the two plans:
    http://holidaygrandplan.com/holiday-plans/grand-plan-house-holidays-which-one-for-you

Who else will be joining me this year with the HHP?

Minta likes this.
  2. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

Im in.. well for most of it anyway... there a few weeks that I move things around due to our school holidays, school end of year time and the actual structure/ layout of our home.... But for me this plan works best... I do put a few bits in from the HGP where it suits me.

Im excited!

Minta likes this.
  3. jollykelly

jollykelly Active Member

I'm in......just like Tanya I throw in a few bits of HGP, but follow the HHP. I am excited! I was so thankful for the plan and the support from this fabulous group of ladies last year.

Minta and Holiday_Mom like this.
  4. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

cant wait

5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I am waiting until the official start of Spring. September 1st!!!
    Then let the organizing begin.

6. happy2bme

happy2bme Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get started this year.

I won't have much to do in the way of cleaning as I am moving next week to a new place that has been updated, painted and cleaned, but I will have a lot of re-organizing to do as well as Christmas prep!

Minta likes this.
  7. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

Getting excited.

Minta likes this.
  8. Minta

Minta Active Member

I will be doing a modified version of it to meet our needs and schedule.

9. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Member

I seriously cant wait - this every year helps me to be so much better organised with all the christmas prep and housework - and especially with working now it means that I have so much more focus on my days off rather than sitting on my backside and slacking off. It also means I am well ahead of myself since american / british houses are laid out differently - I feel a great sense of achievement when I manage to keep on top of it all

Minta likes this.
  10. Twink

Twink New Member

I am going to try and join in this year. I usually think about it (alot) but I never do it. So, I'm going to find a notebook and start printing things today!

Minta and Skippy1707 like this.