HHP 2018 starts September 2nd!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Woohoo. I have also saved this one to my Christmas folder and will sit and decide which one to follow. It might be a bit of both or I continue witht the plan that I have used for years. One way or the other I am ready to start.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I usually do a little of both plans HHP and the HGP. This year I will follow the sequence of the HHP it fits my life style a little better.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
13 days until HHP starts! I'm not ready for the summer to end and the new school year to start soon but having HHP to look forward to starting sure does help.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
OMG, work has finally slowed down to below 40 hours per week. Today is my first whole day off since June. To prepare for HHP and get my Christmas spirit in high(er) gear I bought me a new Bluetooth headphone for my cell, put on my favorite Pandora Christmas tunes and have been singing to the top of my lungs (thankfully my neighbors are an acre away) and doing some much needed housekeeping tasks that have been overlooked for months. I don't want to start HHP totally in the pits of hell. It's starting to resemble a home again. I cannot wait to embrace this holiday season with all of you.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Good to see you, Ellen!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Yes, I'm looking forward to it too. Reality set in with the high school starting back this past week and us adjusting to the schedule. The grade school start on Wednesday and then all the back to school meetings and sports start. When life feels chaotic, a cleaning schedule helps me feel calm. LOL!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi all! I'm so happy to be back! Ellen -- so great to see your name! And LOL on your comment -- I think my house IS starting this plan from the pits of hell! This place very much looks like I've been gone all summer. Much work to to be done -- at least I'm mostly unpacked! :) Just moved DD into college so I'm kind of in this weird alternate universe right now. Off to find the Day 1 thread.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Well I find myself having to create my own plan with a sprinkle of HGP and HHP mix in to catch what I might forget. I went through the closet and drawers (DH did closet only) and pull out two large garbage and a paper grocery bag of things to go out the door. The school I worked at is doing a clothing drive and starts collecting on the 4th. My trunk is full and I will add more once I get to the front hall closet. Tuesday we are hitting the garage.We will be very happy to send much of that out the door also. I have some electronics that need to go and will have to find out where I can take them for recycle. Usually, there is a recycle and paper shredding drive this time of year. So that is my start for prepping for Christmas. We have an 8 hour drive to DS house later this week so I hope to work on gift list and calendar.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i have my grandson today but tomo im going thur kitchen drawers and get rid of stuff i dont neeed and clean out my desk too