HHP - 2018 - Week 14: Storage

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
The last two weeks were so busy with Thanksgiving and family and life. As much as I wanted to get things checked off my list, it was best to be present in the moment.

This Week's Household Checklist:

• Organize storage areas. DONE
  • Assess decor storage needs. DONE
This Week's Holiday Prep Checklist:

• Status check. Overall, things are looking good. I spent 8 hours catching up on the wrapping yesterday. It felt good to get a good portion of it done. Several batches of cookies have been baked by my children. The Christmas Eve menu is well under way. I do have to get the decorations and Christmas plates out.
  • Keep tracking online orders that haven’t arrived yet. A few emails have been sent that delivery will take longer than first thought. I don’t want to forget them.
  • Begin family Advent observances. I need to pull out the candles today. DONE
  • Begin working off my Christmas Eve preparation list. In Progress
Still to do:

• Send out invitations. DONE
  • Put up interior Christmas decorations. DONE
  • Keep wrapping gifts.

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
  • Mail Christmas cards
  • Cook and freeze sausages (veal), cook and freeze italian sausages (cut in slices)
  • Make thumbprint cookies
  • Keep up with household chores
  • Continue wrapping
  • Finalize last gifts

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Christmas storage is under control. I was able to find what I needed. Invitations were sent out. A good portion of the interior decorations are out. I want to get the rest up tonight. More gifts have been wrapped.

I am now working off my detailed Christmas Eve Prep list. We are getting a tree on Saturday and the furniture has to be moved for that.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Christmas storage is under control. I was able to find what I needed. Invitations were sent out. A good portion of the interior decorations are out. I want to get the rest up tonight. More gifts have been wrapped.

I am now working off my detailed Christmas Eve Prep list. We are getting a tree on Saturday and the furniture has to be moved for that.
Mary, you are doing Great!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I attended the first of four Christmas concerts this season last night. Now it feels like Christmas is coming.

I got some more decorations up this week. I have a few more to do today. Got some more wrapping done. Working off the Christmas Eve Prep list is helping me to remember the details I forgot about from last year.

We're going out for a tree tomorrow and we're bringing dh's co-worker who just arrived from Japan for a meeting. He'll get to experience what us cRazy Americans do for a tree. :D:eek:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Friday night we finished up the interior decorating. It's starting to all come together now.