Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by horsemama, Oct 17, 2018.

1. horsemama

horsemama Member

Hi! I joined up several years ago but fell off somewhere along the way. :rolleyes: Hope to meet some fellow Christmas lovers.

2. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad you're here.

3. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Welcome!

4. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

5. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

This is the place for Christmas lovers! Welcome, can you tell us a little about yourself? Married, children, grandchildren, pets, working or retired, interests besides Christmas? I love your member name - horse rider or owner or just love them in general?

6. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome to the place to love Christmas year round and get lots of good ideas about Christmas!

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi, glad you came back!

8. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

<wave> Hello! We love Christmas here! :D

9. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Welcome back - we love having new Christmas friends :)

10. horsemama

horsemama Member

Hi - nice to meet you all!

PamelaG - about my member name (thank you for asking) yes, I love horses! :) I've had a horse for over 20 years. Here's the bad news (sorry) my Tucker had to be put down last New Years Eve. He was 31. Ruined that holiday for me for a while...I may get another but not for a while yet. I'm a widow (3 years now), and my child is my dog. But I'm from a big family and have tons of nephews and nieces (and grand-nieces and nephews) so it's all good. I still work, and I like to sew and quilt. I like old movies and retro tv. I love being outside. I love going up north (Michigan). I'm taking a class in home repair for women next month and I hope to be able to do a couple repairs around the house. I'm slowly remodeling, but nothing expensive, just little things.

How about you?

luludou and PamelaG like this.
  11. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Horsemama, hi and welcome. I am so glad that you have decided to join us.

12. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Our daughter is the horse-lover in our family. She rode in 4-H and then on a high school team and in college. She would love to have a horse of her own. My signature line pretty much sums me up - Navy wife, traveling around the United States following my sailor for 24 years now. Big changes in store for our family - my husband is going overseas next year and I'm heading to Washington State to go back to work and be near our daughter while my husband is gone. I love the Pacific Northwest; I don't mind the grey days as I grew up in England so that kind of weather is what I call tea-drinking weather! My only craft skill is scrapbooking, I like old movies and retro TV too, but I'm not so fond of the outside unless the weather is on the cooler side. I've been to Michigan once - stopped in Holland on our way to Mackinaw Island. Kudos to you for the home repair class!

13. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!