Holiday Grand Plan 2012

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
Saquilla: I LOVE the idea of doing a stocking for my parents. I've shot a text off to my sister to see what she thinks. I'm so excited for this.

MiniCo: I have looked for the like button several times. Funny!

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
Came on, after a long absence, to check when it starts! Looking forward to it this year and hope I can stick with it. I have a brand new baby boy and I would love to make his Christmas magical.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Came on, after a long absence, to check when it starts! Looking forward to it this year and hope I can stick with it. I have a brand new baby boy and I would love to make his Christmas magical.

congrats on the new addition!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
With a new little sweetie you could have a magical Christmas doing nothing but watching him grow.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Tasha, congratulations on the new addition! Children always add to much to Christmas.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Saquilla and Merry Christmas- I've been doing a stocking each for my parents for about 8 years now. It's fun.

Tasha- Congrats on the baby!

Annie

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com

Congatulations on your baby, wishing him the best!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Congratulations Tasha!! It's lovely having a new baby to enjoy at Christmas!!

I am back at work since yesterday (I had 5 weeks off between taking some unpaid parental leave and annual leave for childcare and holidays, and I may change some of that retrospecively to bereavement leave if my boss will let me as 1 gran passed away unexpectedly in the middle), so the pile on the desk needs dealing with. But as the time off was so hectic, I didn't get to my HGP planner like I'd hoped. So in this quiet(er) week before my boss gets back, I am hoping to get that sorted this week too!!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I guess I"m excited and felt the need to tell my daughter on the way home from school today. Thing she cared?? NO!! (oh..other then her house would be cleaned...LOL)

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I guess I"m excited and felt the need to tell my daughter on the way home from school today. Thing she cared?? NO!! (oh..other then her house would be cleaned...LOL)

MinnieCo make your daughter a part of the HGP! Get her excited about it now so she can know how to get ready for Christmas when she grows up.
You could let her make cookie dough to freeze or something.
Let her help you make list,
She could help innovatory ornaments or some thing.
Let her make her own little HGP planner.