I am sooo excited!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
I'm sorry, it wouldn't be on OC now, it was when the forums were up.

I will post the link, but apparently it is a really nice event that recreates the story of the polar express. They have them many places, but I hear the New Hamshire one is really nice. So we are taking a road trip up north in December!!

Kelly :bigsnow:

http://travelwithkids.about.com/gi/dyna ... press.org/

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
Hi there. I believe I had mentioned something on OC about the Polar Express. My youngest sister wants to take her two kids there. We tried to book it but there was a two year waiting list at the place we wanted to stay in Jackson N.H. We still hope to get there soon because her oldest is 10 and he probably won't be interested in it much longer. Ther is also a small village not far from there where the people dress in Dickens style clothing at Christmas time and everything there looks like a Dickens village. We'd like to visit there also. It's called the Nestlenook Farm Resort

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
I definitly want to visit Nestlenook farm. I would have stayed there but they have no indoor pool, and my kids love the pool so we are staying elsewhere. Apparently at nestlenook you can do the whole horse drawn sleigh thing, so I think I am going to try for that.

If you mentioned it on OC, thank you so much! I had never heard of it before that posting and just knew I had to go! Make sure you go, they are booking now. Stay somewhere else!

Good luck and thanks again.

Kelly :skate:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
This looks like fun!!!... they have something here a bit like that... a Christmas train... and a Halloween train.... maybe I should look into this! oh, darn! just checked out the site and they're closed!