Information Regarding 2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by MrsSoup, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Shannon and I spoke at the end of last year and I have spoken to her again today. She has decided not to continue hosting the exchange since she is not here as often as she used to be. Since I have assisted her when needed in the past, I will be taking over the Christmas Card Exchange as of this year with her blessing.

I wanted to put out the dates since it has been a hot topic of conversation recently.

Sign ups will begin on September 25th, 2019. I will start a separate thread with the information when the sign ups begin so be on the lookout! For now, put the date on your calendar and start thinking about your cards!

2. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Yippee, yippee!! Thank you, Jess, for putting this together for us this year. Marking my planner NOW!

MrsSoup, Ahorsesoul and Minta like this.
  3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Oh a note has just gone into the planner.
    Thank you Jess for taking over and thank you to Shannon for all her hardwork over the previous years. Thoroughly appreciated.

4. wadeallie

wadeallie Active Member

I don't get here as often either but I look forward to the card exchange all year!! Thank you, Shannon! Thank you, Jess!!!
    ~Allison

Ahorsesoul and PamelaG like this.
  5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

looking fwd to it again. thank you for hosting it. love getting cards from everywhere

PamelaG and Ahorsesoul like this.
  6. sweetpumkinpye

I get a great thrill when I come home and there are cards in the mail box.

housewife2, PamelaG and MrsSoup like this.
  7. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

Shannon thank you for hosting. Your time and effort has been greatly appreciated! Jess thank you for taking over.
    Looking forward to this years exchange.

housewife2 and PamelaG like this.
  8. Eaglesax

Eaglesax Member

Thanks

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  9. Eaglesax

Eaglesax Member

Thanks for taking it over! I too don’t follow as much as I’d like, but look forward to the exchange every year!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  10. happy2bme

happy2bme Well-Known Member

Thank you Shannon and Jess for the hard work in organizing the card exchange. I can't wait to sign up this year, it really is the highlight of my Christmas!!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  11. sweetpumkinpye

Already looks like there will be a great exchange this year.

Ahorsesoul and MrsSoup like this.