It's Fri-YAY, July 27th, 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PamelaG, Jul 27, 2018.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Good morning!

2. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Nothing on the agenda today other than Vic's laundry. I'm finishing up the kitchen/pantry side of the Christmas room, amazing the things I've found while I've been opening and organizing totes. I'll be so glad to have it all in one place again. Our neighbors begin their pack-out today - I hope the packers get all the boxes and packing paper inside before it starts to rain.

Have a great weekend!

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

Quite foggy out this a.m.. Really don't know what the weather is to be but I would assume near 90.

Yesterday alot didnt get done but thats okay was a nice day to kinda talk about some stuff and just chill along.

Teigan got registered for preschool. This yr. they are taking the 4 yr olds in the afternoon so she will go like 12-3 (maybe I think). Last year was a.m. like 8 -10:30.

Suppose I better move along.

We got just short showers yesterday. 2 or 3.

Have a GREAT day everybody!

4. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

DH and DD are off to hike this morning. I just have too much to do to get ready for this yard sale and they are going to be gone half the day. I don't have time to be gone that long. So I opted for Eli and I to stay home. I'll go for my normal walk this morning and then get stuff done. I need to go pick up DD's prescription as well that I keep forgetting about.

DH put legs on the free planter that I picked up on the side of the road last week so it's ready to be planted in. I don't have enough dirt and I need to pick up some type of liner to put inside of it. I may have one in my garden tote so need to see if there's enough. DH and I were going to go to a go away dinner for a Soldier that is leaving but she changed it to lunch so we're not going now because he'll be hiking.

DH also took our headboard/footboard out of our bedroom yesterday while we were gone and put the bedframe in there and hung our curtains. Then he got DS's room finished up for me last night by moving his bookshelf into his closet and putting his desk back up. So I need to get in there today and finish up before he comes back on Sunday night.

Lots to do today because tomorrow will be yard sale and Sunday will be birthday celebration for our "other" littlest daughter. hehe

Enjoy your day!

5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good afternoon came home took a liitle nap. i was really tired i get up at 430 to go to work but i woke up at 330 it makes a difference. i was reading till 10.30 last nite . feel better now. we had alittle shower but now the sun is back and very very humid. enjoy your evening

6. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Member

Today was date day for us. We went to see mission impossible this morning and then lunch at one of our favorite places. Now home -laundry and dishes and will work on my quilt. I need to be pulling weeds in the flower beds but the biting flies are horrible today so I'll wait. Those darn weeds will still be there tomorrow waiting for me. Have a safe weekend everyone and prayers for those in need.

7. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

Good afternoon!

It's a gray one here....storms throughout the day. I got out of bed, got ready and headed out to do my shopping. I'm glad that task is done. Once we unloaded, I started laundry. Then went to pick up M. It's been a busy day. I'm working on bills...my least favorite thing to do....then before I know it, it will be time to start dinner.

That's about it for excitement here. lol

Have a great evening....
    love and blessings~

snowgoose likes this.
  8. Pam Spaur

Pam Spaur Well-Known Member

Evening.

I had my blood work, EKG, and chest x-ray done today. Looks like I will have my procedure next Thursday. I hope so. My back has been hurting so much these last couple of weeks. I took a nap when I got home...almost three hours. MJ went with me. Then, because I was a good girl, we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch.

It is a beautiful day here. My kind of weather. Sunny, breezy, warmish. The clouds are beautiful in that blue sky. Thankful for this perfect day.

Hope you are all having a good day. Blessings to you all.

luludou likes this.
  9. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good morning,
    Up early to see the lunar eclipse and then back to bed for a while. It is cold here today and I can't see it warming up at all. Showers are expected this afternoon.
    Going to have coffee with a friend this morning and then home, an exciting Saturday for sure.

Still need to fold the huge pile of clothes in the laundry. If I write it in my planner maybe it will get done.
    Might get it done tonight while watching TV.

Hope that you are all well and safe.

10. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

I have not been home much. To much work. The Gospel Festival that I have been working on for work takes place on Sunday so I have been making sure the things are in place. I feel confident that I have everything in order but you never know. I have a feeling that the Commissioner will think of something new and insist that we discussed it.She was rare form the other night and it wasn't a pleasant meeting. She acts like she knows all these people and doesn't have a clue. I got put in charge of the entire day organizing the volunteers, ranger police, transportation shuttle, and the committee goes is to mingle with the crowd. Pray for me as I tend to get very anxious in this situation and panic. Tomorrow I have to meet the stage and tent companies pulse work as the assistant manager for 8 hours. The to the festival site for set up at 9:00 am. I can only do what I can. I will ask for help. That is one of the hardest things for me to do because I don't know what help I need. I have a staff member that I think I will keep beside me so when I see something that needs to be done I can ask her to do it. I will have to remember to breathe.... This is the first I have ever plan anything this big and public. I take VBS on anytime over this...lol

11. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Member

Praying for you!

12. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Thank you greatly appreciated. I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  13. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Thinking of you MissJoDee.