July Rudolph Day 2019...

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by AuntJamelle, Jul 22, 2019.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Is it possible it is already JULY???? The designated Rudolph Day movie this month is Meet Me In St. Louis!!!!

[​IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_Me_in_St._Louis

Love this one! It captures each season so perfectly!!!

Can't wait to bust this one out, crank the A/C and just wallow in Christmas :D

Hope you all are able to do something fun / cozy / in prep for Christmas this month on or around Rudy Day!

If you have never seen the movie - I hope you get a chance to watch it - and that you love it as much as I do!

If you have seen it before and enjoyed - perfect chance to watch again!!!

In either case I'd love to hear feedback, thoughts and opinions on the movie. Favorite character? Song? Moment? Outfit???? :rolleyes::) It's all fair game!!!

PamelaG likes this.
  2. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Have never seen it! I won't be doing Rudy day as we will be away on vacation but next week I'll try to watch it. I have dvrd about 20 Christmas movies the last 2 weekends :)

AuntJamelle likes this.
  3. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

I've never seen it either. Will look for it and save it for the weekend.

AuntJamelle likes this.
  4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Rudy Day, how exciting.
    I am going to sit down over the next few days and finish off some craft projects that I have been working on.
    I have never seen this movie so will try and find it and watch it. I too have recorded a few Christmas movies so I will sit down, have some hot chocolate with marshmallows and dream of all things Christmas.

AuntJamelle and Ahorsesoul like this.
  5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i have never seen it . ill have to try and find it

AuntJamelle likes this.
  6. sweetpumkinpye

HAPPY RUDY DAY, here in Australia it is the 25th. Christmas is getting closer!!!!

PamelaG likes this.
  7. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

happy rudy day

PamelaG likes this.
  8. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

I think I will listen to some Christmas podcasts today. :)

9. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

I sent DH to library and he brought back Meet Me in St Louis. Will be watching that this evening after DH watches Mash.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  10. sweetpumkinpye

I spent the day watching recorded TV shows, crafting and dreaming of Christmas. It was perfect.

PamelaG likes this.
  11. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Got a lot of Christmas crafting done yesterday!!! Tried to watch the movie but due to interruptions didn't get very far LOL Will just have to keep watching as I can!

12. Rose94

Rose94 Well-Known Member

Watched a Christmas movie on Tuesday that I recorded during the Women channel Christmas in July movie weekend and made some Christmas tags.
    Youngest DGS had a sleep over last night and yesterday was oldest DGS Birthday.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  13. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Meet Me in St Louis was a good movie. I love musicals anyway and the Christmas ball was fun.

AuntJamelle and Ahorsesoul like this.
  14. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Have passed over Rudy day but next week I have 2 days off (dh will be back at work), so I want to take one day just for me and Christmas!

15. sweetpumkinpye

Enjoy your day!

luludou likes this.