June 1st 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Jun 1, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Morning MHH friends!

2. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

Good morning. Heading to town for a haircut in an hour. I will also buy myself a pair of capris & a pair of shorts. I currently have none that fit me anymore. :(
    I have dinner tonight with a group of friends, looking forward to that.
    ZJ is going camping with his Papa & his surrogate grandpa. They should have lots of fun.

3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Morning all MHHers

I am so tired. Yesterday was a busy day. Today should be a bit better and less busy. lol

It has cooled down to the low 70s for today. A much more likeable temp range for me. I still need to get some seeds planted along one side of our back yard fence.

Wishing all a good start on their weekend.

4. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Jessica, I was wondering why your DS can't take summer school at his dad's.

5. PamelaG

PamelaG Well-Known Member Staff Member

Heat, humidity, charcoal smoke, bugs...you guessed it, it’s the command picnic! I see a long, cold shower and a nap as soon as it is over.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  6. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good afternoon . busy morning at work . sun is out but calling for more rain tonite. im so tired of the rain. june 1st time is flying by almost vacation time and closer to the holidays .

7. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Yesterday I forgot dh's bday until 2:45 :confused: he said I was the last one to wish him happy birthday. I did not COMPLETELY forget as his gift was wrapped on Monday and we will have a supper on Saturday. Sil, mil and his cousins came by last night.
    Hot & humid today too. did gym. went out at noon to look at glasses again. I pretty have my choice in mind will see what dh thinks of it tonight.

Later 'gators

8. festivefun

festivefun Member

Hello 'old' friends. It is lovely to stop by and read about some of your activity.

There are so many missing too. I wanted to say hello. I don't know what else to say as it has been so long. But happy to stop by. With any luck I will stop by regularly. But for now hello. <3

PamelaG and Ahorsesoul like this.
  9. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

good morning all.
    Saturday here, I have the house to myself, it is so quiet. I really should be catching up on some housework but am quite happy sitting here catching up on MHH and Facebook. Will need to get moving soon or the whole day will be gone.
    Need to pop over to my mums at some stage and work on a sample DrillDance costume so will do that soon.

Work yesterday was good. sat with new CW for most of the day but decided that she was doing well so left at 2.30. She is very bright and will do a great job. When she settles in we will make her our practice manager and she can take on a lot of the things that I have been doing, but also take over payroll and bill paying form the boss. I think that the boss will enjoy not having to do those tasks. Just hope that this CW works out and that we can get back to some sort of stability.

Looks like I don't need to do anymore extras so I am happy with that.