June 2018 Declutter Club

Discussion in 'The Declutter Club' started by Lana, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

What are your plans for decluttering this month?

With Jaymee only having to do summer school 4 days a week and they are half days--Allen is hoping to move more on stuff outside and in sheds. Will see.

2. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i need to declutter my guest room . have to much stuff in there that i dont really need

3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I a hoping to get back on track this month. I have to do the loungeroom and my bedroom and just revisit the kitchen and I am done until Spring cleaning time.
    Need to get 6-7 bags of goods to the charity bin.

4. sweetpumkinpye

Deep cleaned the loungeroom yesterday. Wiped down all walls, windows and sills, mopped all the floors. Decluttered the t.v unit and put 3 dvd's into the charity bag. There are quite a few dvd's that we haven't watched, maybe DH and I need to sit and schedule some movie time.
    The loungeroom is quite small and there is not a lot to do in there so that is now done until spring.

luludou likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

Have just done my wardrobe and drawers. Tossed a few things that were not my style or size. I do not need any new clothes.
    Deep cleaned and decluttered my bedroom yesterday. Donated a few pairs of earrings and necklaces. Will give a couple of puzzle books to my brother.
    Found an unused jigsaw puzzle that will go under the charity Christmas tree.

luludou likes this.