Looking Ahead to Christmas in July 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My work had CIJ dinner scheduled for the 26th. Got an email yesterday to say that they have moved it to the 17th. I am unable to go on the 17th as I am off to a workshop that night.:(

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Oh no, Katrina. Wasn't that the English pub one?

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
My work had CIJ dinner scheduled for the 26th. Got an email yesterday to say that they have moved it to the 17th. I am unable to go on the 17th as I am off to a workshop that night.:(
That's disappointing. Sorry

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Dang, that's a bummer!!!

I was trying to plan a CIJ scrapbooking night, but my friends seem to all be busy. Things have been so crazy the last few months I think I'm going to shut myself in the house this July and have my own CIJ fun. Seriously!!! If the heat keeps up, it will give me more reason to do so. Living in Colorado people thing we don't get hot...yeah...Try 105 yesterday. IN DENVER COLORADO...what is wrong with that number..lol I'm excited to watch all the Hallmark movies, but one of my satellite boxes is out and it happens to be the one in my crafting/desk area. So if I work downstairs I can't watch any of them. Maybe I'll get Direct TV out this week and see if they can switch out my box.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Dang, that's a bummer!!!

I was trying to plan a CIJ scrapbooking night, but my friends seem to all be busy. Things have been so crazy the last few months I think I'm going to shut myself in the house this July and have my own CIJ fun. Seriously!!! If the heat keeps up, it will give me more reason to do so. Living in Colorado people thing we don't get hot...yeah...Try 105 yesterday. IN DENVER COLORADO...what is wrong with that number..lol I'm excited to watch all the Hallmark movies, but one of my satellite boxes is out and it happens to be the one in my crafting/desk area. So if I work downstairs I can't watch any of them. Maybe I'll get Direct TV out this week and see if they can switch out my box.
We could have a remote CIJ scrapbooking night and share a few pages here if you like.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Trying to organise the CIJ dinner with my workplace has been impossible. The English pub that we wanted to go to wanted to serve us dinner at 5.30 which was impossible for us as we all work until at least 6 and some of us later.
We are still getting together but it will be at a local restaurant at the same complex that we work at. Certainly not the same atmosphere but the spirit will be there.