Looking for moderators and admins

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Announcements & FAQ' started by Gingerbug, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

For quite some time I have been finding it difficult to be present here at MHH like I need to be and I am so grateful to the moderators who have been on the lookout for SPAM and other board issues. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

With that being said I am wondering if there are others who would like to take on the role of moderators or admins. The moderators have the ability to delete posts that are problematic and admins also have the added ability to ban users. They also have the ability to add new members. You simply look at the email and user and try to determine if it seems legit. NOT an easy thing to do. If we do this on a weekly or every other day basis our list of "pending" new members will be short and easier to manage. I actually need to refresh myself on all the steps since we have this new set up Thanks to Jeff. But I can send you directions if need be.

If you are interested in taking a leadership role please let me know by commenting in this thread or sending a private message. The more eyes and ears we having the easier it is to keep our boards a safe and friendly place. No one person can do it all but as a group we can!!

2. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

I can help out. I am also a computer tech supervisor too :)

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  3. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I would love to help out where needed.

4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Ginger, Thank you from us all for giving us a safe place to visit.

I would love to help out by being a moderator if needed.