May 2020 Declutter Club

Discussion in 'The Declutter Club' started by Lana, May 3, 2020.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Allen has been working in the front part of shed and had alot in the trash. BUT a long ways to go in there.

Holiday_Mom, jampss and Ahorsesoul like this.
  2. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Found boxes in the crawl space. I went through it and filled the recycle bin for tomorrow’s pick up. I found some Christmas decor too! Put those with the rest of the decor.

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Have a pair of like new black jeans and a pair of carpis to take to work to see if anybody wants tomorrow.

Have several small thinner towels to move out to either Allen in shop or to sister for animal shelter.

Threw out old meds, and then old lotion and such. And some of Allens empty bottles he had put back in linen closet! I swear!!!!

jampss likes this.
  4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Went in the attic yesterday.
    Threw away lots of old boxes, an old child music carrousel (broken). Put a few items up for sale... dd wants the exercise bench (again... just can't seem to get rid of that thing!), ds will take his ninja turtle lamp. I will drop of a few child puzzles, 2 old vases with dried flowers at the thrift store this afternoon.

jampss and Ahorsesoul like this.
  5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

A full sack of trash to go out from my bathroom and toys and papers.

A sack of unplayed with toys to go out.

luludou, jampss and Ahorsesoul like this.
  6. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Shredded some papers today and sold the exercise bench (30$) 100950446_267024667992950_1036892052572340224_n.jpg

Ahorsesoul and jampss like this.
  7. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

Another bag of donations ready to go. Still have until next Tuesday to finish up.

Two trash bags full of shredding.

Ahorsesoul, jampss and luludou like this.
  8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I did shredding too. Put 3 bags full into the compost and took another 2 bags to the farm for the gardens there. I am amazed at how much paperwork I have here.

9. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Tomorrow Allen will take 3 things of magnetic things for Teigans new dry erase/magnetic board. ABCs upper and lowers, numbers with the symbols, and dinosauers. Also found a couple things that go with her Barbie camper she has there.

Tried my new shoes on and they are 8.5 but think I need a 9 so will see if sis can wear them.