May Monthly Magic

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Great guide for May and beyond. Thank you for your hard work! :flower:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
You really get me thinking on the months. We have graduation parties 3 Saturdays in row. The one in the middle will be for our DD from college.
So I am not thinking of much else.

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
Thanks for that Gingerbug. I add the 'Review on April' to Tracking Magic
and have to arrange our vacation this month.

My daughter will have her graduation in May too. What do we have to attend for that? Here in Germany it will be a little bit different :help: please :)

Do you know from experience what will be a nice host gift? Thanks for sharing

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
Thankyou for the monthly magic Gingerbug, where do you get all your ideas/inspiration? My celebrate me day will be this saturday, i'm going to a health spa for the day with a very good friend. Much needed time away to gossip, have a fantastic lunch, relax and oh exercise :santalol:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay how are you doing with May Monthly Magic? This is a busy month for us with graduation, Mother's day, MIL's birthday and Memorial Day....also last day of school...eventually!!!

The thing that is impeding my progress is "out of sight" ..."out of mind"....I need to get my Month by Month list displayed somewhere...out of my notebook so I am thinking about some of those bulletin board squares people were talking about in the Simplify the Kitchen thread. Then I could put them inside the cabinet doors. The actual best place for lists in this house is the kitchen door. But I really want a cleaner look there....ummmm....will have to ponder this...cleaner look or efficient (for me)....

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Oh basket...I like the Review of April idea....might have to try that also each month...great idea!!!