MHH Holiday Home Tours 2016?

Discussion in 'Holiday and Seasonal Decor' started by AuntJamelle, Aug 2, 2016.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

So I had another crazy idea today...

:smilegift:

Would there be any interest in planning to share photos of our holiday decor this year as we get it put up? Even if we just upload to Flickr or something like that?

I always try to remember to take pictures of each decorated room as I get them done but sometimes I forget. Doing something like this with the group would help me remember I think!

We could have an official thread for it and everyone could just add links to their photos, blog, what have you. If you wanted to wait and post pictures of the whole house at once you could, or just as you get areas completed.

Just a thought! But wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were!

2. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

Im happy to join in. I usually put some up on Facebook.

I love seeing what everyone else does.

3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Wonder if we could post photo on the MHH FB site?

4. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

I can share...however we decide is best.

5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Sounds good!

6. ejagno

ejagno Well-Known Member

I'm in. I love decorating for the holidays.

7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

We used to do this here and it was so much fun! I would be in!

8. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

Im never able to post to my album here- no idea why I have tried several times. So if we could do it some other way.. that would be great. Or if anyone knows why my pictures don't show here then please share. I can view pics hat others have posted to their albums. So no idea why I can't post.

9. aggy

aggy Santa's Elves

Count me in. I've never used the album on here. I'll give it a try. If that doesn't work I'll just post links from my blog.

10. AuntJamelle

Oh, I forgot about the album feature on this site. I was just planning to create an album called "MHH Holiday Home Tour 2016" under my Flickr account and then give you guys a link to it.

Whether some of us do it that way or use FB or our blogs or the album feature on this site, ultimately if everyone can click through to look at our pictures that is probably the main thing.

What do you guys think?

Flickr accounts are free as long as you don't upload a TON of photos - and I think there are other sites that are similar.

11. angelpugs

angelpugs Member

Sounds nice,i usually post photos on my christmas forums on facebook.

12. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

I like Tanya, am unable to post pictures to my photo albumn for some reason, but would love to do this either on the Facebook page or another link. Count me in.

13. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

I'm in!

14. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

Just tried to upload a picture to see if it worked with the new infrastructure, nope. Still unable to add a picture.

15. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

gingerbreadhouse.jpg

Ok, so I figured it out, this was from last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

16. AuntJamelle

OUTSTANDING gingerbread house!!! I love it!

17. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Great gingerbread house. Haven't tried to download pictures with the new formet yet

18. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

Thanks guys, it was a kit.:)

19. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

oh that would be fun! hopefully we will be in our new house by nov so I can decorate in dec for christmas :) count me in, I love seeing how everyone decorates! :) maggie

20. JeniferDwn

JeniferDwn Member

Id love to if I can figure out how to post pics.