Monday, Monday, 2-17-2020

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pam Spaur, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Lights are a great ideal but....There is a light right above the front door when coming in and the wall is right there too.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  2. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Well-Known Member

Haha. I wish. That would be too simple. My under-the-bed is full of totes holding various quilts in-progress, sewing projects, craft supplies, and yarn. I found a hidey-hole in my boxes of stuff in the garage for now. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  3. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Evening!

DH and I went to my favorite Mexican place. We ordered food to go for DS and then ordered food online to pick up for the other two kids from BWW. We showed up and paid and it was apparent that they hadn't even started cooking it yet even though it should have been ready when we arrived. Then after sitting there for a good 5-10 minutes, the waitress came out and said that they were out of what we ordered for Eli. o_O We got a refund and DD's food and left. Stopped at McDonalds for him and came home finally. Everyone has eaten, all laundry has been done and now we're watching Master Chef.

I am super tired. I debated staying home tomorrow to get things done but I am feeling better aside from the exhaustion so I really should go in. I still need to figure out what i'm wearing tomorrow. I am almost done with the content portion of my class but haven't started yet on the task, that's where staying home tomorrow would benefit me greatly. Decisions...decisions.

Goodnight friends!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  4. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

It's often the little things that slip by us that make us sick. Everyone raves about the rotisserie chicken that you can get at Costco and now they offer bags of the rotisserie chicken, all in pieces and shreds, super convenient for recipes. However, the pieces and shreds have carrageenan in the list of ingredients and that stuff is mega-diarrhea waiting to happen for many people.

Ahorsesoul and luludou like this.