My apologies if this is in the

Discussion in 'Every Day's A Magical Holiday' started by christmasallyear, Nov 5, 2010.

1. christmasallyear

christmasallyear New Member

wrong forum, but, does anyone know of any new Christmas movies out on DVD this year?

We will watch our old favourites, but I like to add to the collection every year.

:santa3:

2. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I don't know of any. I have been wanting to buy some old ones, but I have looked at FYI, Wal-Mart, and Target. No one has any out yet. I guess I am going to have to order online. My daughter wants Nightmare Before Christmas. We thought it would come out for Halloween, but no luck finding it in stores.

3. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

The christmas carol w/ Jim carey last year is coming out. Don't know when, but I seen the sign tonight.

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I think the sign at Wal-Mart yesterday said Nov. 16th~~~maybe. I was thinking I would like to see it.

5. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

6. aggy

aggy Santa's Elves

Lucie that squido site has a lot of holiday movies. TFS. :)

7. HouseElf

HouseElf Well-Known Member

Lucie thanks for the list!!

I love holiday movies. Would really like to watch a Christmas Story today - for some reason since I returned from my trip I am all about getting ready for the holidays :):santa3:

Cannot wait for snow :)

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

That is quite a list. I have bought 2 new Dvd's for this year, ELF and Miracle on 34th St. We will hopefully watch those on Christmas Eve. I recently saw It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas as a double pack and think I will go back and get it.

9. christmasallyear

Thank you!

I have since found a movie called "Christmas Snow" that has interested me. I may have to order it!

Has anyone else heard of it or seen the movie?

10. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Lucie, Target has Christmas movies on sale this week. Not sure which ones, though.

11. luludou

Thanks Missjane but we don't have Targets around here :( but usually Costco has a few - they just aren't out yet.

12. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

13. christmasallyear

"Road to Christmas"? Has anyone seen it? Do you recommend it?

14. christmasallyear

Oooops! Forget it. Just read the synopsis of The Road to Christmas - it contains scenes of homosexuality. I don't need my family being subjected to that at Christmas!

Took it off my list!

15. christmasallyear

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  16. luludou

Christmasallyear - that's a great buy!

17. JeniferDwn

JeniferDwn Member

18. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Christmasallyear, I like that, what a great buy.

19. angelpugs

angelpugs Member

i've gotten fred claus and the santa claus 3 as i have 1 and 2 i own so many christmas ones i had to write them down also many classics.:elf: