New Look!

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Announcements & FAQ' started by Jeff Westover, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chimney Diver Staff Member

Hi all,

We've been upgrading and things are far enough along where I felt it was ok to release it to all eyes. Please use this new style for a few days and make a list for me here of what IS NOT working.

Also note that with this change we have redirected once again -- when you type in MagicalHolidayHome.com in a browser, it brings up the blog pages that were once the home page. The blog has a new look as well.

What about the "other" blogs? Well, we're working on it but it is slow going.

Before we work on that reclamation project I'd like to know that this all works. So please post any concerns or glitches you experience in this thread.

Happy Christmas in July!

Jeff

2. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

I haven't played with it a lot yet but it looks really cute and festive so far.

3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Thanks Jeff! Looks great

4. Pam Spaur

Pam Spaur Well-Known Member

Bright, festive and cheery~I really love it!

5. jolly elf

jolly elf Member

It looks great, I love it!!

6. Nanato3

Nanato3 New Member

It looks so bright and cheerful!!!!!

7. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

Very bright! Thanks for your hard work!

8. mommyby3

mommyby3 New Member

Love the new look!! So bright and cheerful. Thanks for the Christmas in July gift for us all!!

9. sloanmama

sloanmama New Member

love love love the new look! will check out all I can and report back any issues. thanks for working so hard on this!

10. ejagno

ejagno Well-Known Member

This new look is awesome. I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

11. sloanmama

sloanmama New Member

Jeff... I was just clicking through some of the headers and noticed the calendar seems to be stuck on December 2012.

12. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Bright and festive, you're not kidding! If you were still half asleep this morning, the design will certainly wake you up! LOVE IT!

13. Jeff Westover

Good catch...I extended the settings and you can get to the current view now.

14. sallyj08

sallyj08 Member

Love the new look!

15. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Turn it off?

Is there a way to change the view to one without all the colors?

16. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE this new look! What a great surprise after being gone for a while on vacation! Thanks Jeff and Ginger!

17. Jeff Westover

Not sure I understand your question...you mean to revert back to one of the older themes?

18. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

On the other board there was a way to make the screen not have the theme. I had a stroke years ago and find the colors distracting. It looks very nice. I the love the banners and special features.

19. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

I love the look!!

20. Jeff Westover

Ok, we're working on some security issues of the old themes. Which color scheme worked best for you? I'll try to get that one done first, that way folks can have a choice that works for them.