November 2019 Rudolph Day

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by PamelaG, Nov 25, 2019.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Here we go, the final Rudolph Day before the big day!! Today's movie is Jess's choice, A Charlie Brown Christmas. Stop back later today and let us know how you celebrated!

2. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

Wow! It snuck up on me. :)

3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Rudy Day for me was very low key. I worked and then the kids came over for dinner. I will try and have a Rudy Day tomorrow.
    Can you believe there is only a month to Christmas?

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Happy Rudy day!
    Watching Christmas Gateaway right now. Worked on baby blanket. Need to block it and make an appliqué dinosaur to put on it. Tomorrow I'll find a pattern to make one.

Wrapped 2 gifts.

5. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

Spent the day taking care of doctors appointments, texting my cousins, laundry, prepping for thanksgiving, taking care of a sick Myron and working on putting together my ornaments and listened to Christmas music. A productive day for me.
    Can’t believe it’s the last one of the year. Hope everyone had a great Rudolph day!

6. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

Shopped at Target and am wrapping the Hanukkah gifts that have to be brought up to Syracuse when we go for Thanksgiving.

luludou likes this.
  7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I sorted out all the plastic ornaments for DD to use.

8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

DH and I went to the theater and watched Last Christmas. We also purchased a few gifts.

9. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

My DH actually said that this is one Christmas movie he would watch.

MrsSoup likes this.
  10. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Me too, I don't even remember what I did on the 25th! I need to make the three-day reminder in my planner much bigger!