November 2106 Declutter club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
About 10 more empty boxes and three more bags that are going to garbage have gone out of the basement, as of last night. I am getting ready to grab some coffee and head back down there now I am hoping to have it done this week

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'll be joining Katrina in January. with the water leak in the basement I've decided way too much stuff there so will do another big decluttering

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Not alot more went to garbage yesterday but I do know garbage men were not happy this morning since they just decided to throw my garbage cans back down. Oh well. Did get two whole cabinets cleaned out and organized down there with the help of my dd. DS took tree and got it set up he said he will decorate it after practice tonight. My last day off before the week of crazy starts at work for me so I am getting ready to head outside to finish up Christmas lights and then head back to basement for the day

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie,
I know that I have been decluttering fairly steadily for the past few years. This last move just seemed to take forever and I had the light bulb moment that
I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!
I am going to really think hard about how I am going to proceed and the in January BAM into it.
I need to gently persuade DH that he too does not need the amount that he has in the garage.